Friday, December 2, 2016

A White Christmas


     Hello everyone,

  I hope you had a good week
     and I am sure you are looking
forward to your weekend.


                                                              Today, I am sharing some of my
                                                              past White Christmas photos ...hope
                                                              you don't mind.
                                                                        Cozy winter whites in our
                                                                        Christmas Cottage.
                                                                          I love growing paperwhites at
                                                                          Christmas time.
     Our Boathouse in winter.

                                                                 I love cozy Christmas teas.
                                                                     Our dining room bay at Christmas.

                                                                          Candles glowing

                                                                            Dining room cupboards and corners.

                                                                           Candles glowing....cozy.

                                                                        Another photo from the Boathouse at
                                                                        Christmas ~ white with red touches.

                                                                               I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

                                                                                                        Carolyn

6 comments:

Bernideen said...

Beautiful, warm and soft!

MaryEGuad said...

Very beautiful :) white Christmas is my favorite!!

quakerhillfarm said...

So beautiful!

Two Cottages and Tea said...

I always love looking at your beautiful pictures! I have been enjoying your winter photo book I purchased. Wishing you many Christmas blessings!
Nancy

Carolyn said...

Hi Nancy,
Thank you....I am happy to hear that!
Christmas blessings to you as well.
Carolyn

Thank you to all for your visit.

historybuff said...

I love looking at your photos. They conjour up such a feeling of cosiness and well-being. Thank you for sharing